Select your location, price range and ideal property using our on-line search facilities. (Remember to allow some room for negotiation when setting your budget).
Use the Yellow full brochure and unique virtual tour to get a detailed impression of any properties that you like. To book a viewing, or just find out more about the property, complete the online enquiry form or phone or visit the Newcastle branch at Blaydon or our Northumberland branch at Prudhoe.
When you find a house you want to buy
- Assess your financial position in advance
- Appoint a solicitor to manage the purchase
- Complete your mortgage application (if necessary)
- Choose and pay for your survey option
- Your solicitor arranges searches and any enquiries
- Agree contract exchange and completion dates
- Make removal arrangements
Forget the moving blues, go Yellow
Help to Buy
Buyers now need a 5% deposit under the new governments scheme. Yellow already have registered buyers (subject to mortgage lenders conditions)