Forget the moving blues, go Yellow

Yellow your local independent estate agent

Property Details

Stocksfield | Apartment

SharedOwnership £84,950

  • EPC
  • Brochure
  • Floor Plan

Key Features

  • First floor apartment
  • 75% shared ownership
  • Two bedrooms
  • Living/dining room
  • Fabulous views
  • G/c/h + d/glazing
  • Refitted shower room/wc
  • Full ownership available
Contact Prudhoe: 01661 831234 (ref: A) View Map

Full Description

**75% shared ownership/remaining 25% optional purchase** A two bedroom first floor apartment situated in this much sought after Tyne Valley Village. The property features gas central heating, double glazing, views to the rear and a refitted shower room/wc. The property comprises:- communal entrance hallway, inner hallway, shower room/wc, two bedrooms, living/dining room with views, and a fitted kitchen. Externally there are communal grounds and allocated parking. Available now with no upward chain, viewing is essential!!!

SUMMARY **75% shared ownership/remaining 25% optional purchase** A two bedroom first floor apartment situated in this much sought after Tyne Valley Village. The property features gas central heating, double glazing, views to the rear and a refitted shower room/wc. The property comprises:- communal entrance hallway, inner hallway, shower room/wc, two bedrooms, living/dining room with views, and a fitted kitchen. Externally there are communal grounds and allocated parking. Available now with no upward chain, viewing is essential!!! 

COMMUNAL ENTRANCE Communal entrance hallway with postboxes and stairs to first floor landing 

ENTRANCE HALLWAY Radiator, two built in cupboards 

MASTER BEDROOM 11' 8 x 10' 3 (3.56m x 3.12m) Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator. 

BEDROOM 11' 8 x 6' 7 (3.56m x 2.01m) Double glazed window to rear aspect with views, radiator. 

SHOWER ROOM 8' 0 x 6' 8 (2.44m x 2.03m) Fitted with three piece suite comprising shower area with fitted shower over, vanity wash unit with storage under, low-level WC and heated towel rail, extractor fan. 

LIVING ROOM 15' 0 x 13' 0 (4.57m x 3.96m) Double glazed window to rear and side aspect with views, double radiator, laminate flooring, door to: 

VIEWS  

FITTED KITCHEN 13' 0 x 6' 8 (3.96m x 2.03m) Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1+1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric fan assisted oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, velux window to front aspect. 

ADDITIONAL PHOTOGRAPH  

EXTERNALLY There are communal grounds with lawn and borders, bin stores and washing lines with an allocated parking space 

FORD RISE The property is offered for sale as a 75% share, the housing association has said there is an option to purchase the remaining 25%. 

CHARGES There is a monthly charge of £125.00 which covers the rent on the remaining 25% share, the maintenance charges for communal areas and grounds, window cleaning, and buildings insurance