Yellow always has more property to rent for you to choose from. We try to help our tenants make an affordable rental decision. Here are some of the things you need to be aware of as a prospective tenant.
A simple guide
- View the property, making sure you check out the condition and what is included. Most properties are let by our landlords as unfurnished.
- You will be asked to provide personal financial information to enable the Yellow Lettings Team to carry out a credit reference check.
- You may need to provide a guarantor.
- Tenants are required to pay an advanced deposit (fully refundable upon agreement compliance).
- Deposits are protected by The Dispute Service Ltd and a certificate of tenancy registration is issued to all tenants upon occupancy.
- Remember all utilities and Council Tax are the tenant's responsibility.
- Upon approval, prospective tenants must sign a tenancy agreement for typically a minimum period of 6 months. This document identifies your responsibilities and those of the landlord.
- Rental properties are normally available for immediate occupation, Yellow provide tenants with an efficient and speedy service which enables you to "collect the keys" and move in.
Forget the moving blues, go Yellow.